You can contact me at

homemademontessori@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Botany Cards: Parts of the Stem #24-34


More cards! My elbow is hurting now, so I'll have to take a day break. I have a condition on my right elbow that's like tennis elbow, but it's on the opposite side of my elbow so it affects my ulnar nerve, which is harder to deal with (IMO) because just bending my elbow (like for typing...lol) irritates it and of course you bend your elbow all the time. It's annoying to deal with. Anyways, here's your next set of cards!

#24-34 pictures and labels

#24-34 Booklet

#24-34 Wall Chart

You can use the blank definition file in the last post for your definitions. If you have ideas for other Montessori cards you'd like to email me. I just added my email address on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.