You can contact me at

homemademontessori@yahoo.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Donations

Hey everyone! I can't believe how many followers I have of this blog and many other visiters as well. When I decided to homeschool the montessori way I knew there had to be many other parents/teacher wanting to use this method of learning as well. I hope you have all been enjoying my cards. I love when you comment and I'm sorry I can't always reply to every comment.

Anyways, I am going to need to buy some storage space very soon so I can keep uploading my files for you all to enjoy! I just added a donation link on the left hand side of this blog and I'd appreciate any donations for anyone using my files. It doesn't need to be much, whatever you can do $1, $2, $5...anything is appreciated. It's through paypal and the amount is empty so you decide and credit cards are accepted, I have a buisness account. I'll be using these donations for file space and possibly making the files in more of a store style format so the files are all together and easier to download, of course for FREE still! That won't be changing. Just trying to make it all easier to find and download.

I have found pictures on the internet to make cards for the first half of the botany book so I'll be spending my saturdays making botany cards and you should have more very soon! This saturday I'll be out of town, but after that I hope to have regular biweekly updates at least. Thanks!

Jewels

No comments: