You can contact me at

homemademontessori@yahoo.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Botany Cards


I know you guys missed me! Sorry I was MIA for so long. My kids and I kept getting sick and then my house would be such a mess it'd take a while to get it back into shape! I've got some botany cards made for you though! These cards go with the Montessori Research and Development Elementary Manual 1 book. It's a fantastic book and a great deal for $30, buy it if you don't already have it! Anyways, these are the botany cards #1-8 3-part cards (picture, label, definition) and then the book for self-correcting. Now, these cards are slightly different than my personal copy. I can't give you guys the definitions..I don't want infringe on any copyrights. So buy the book and add the definition! These files are in word so just add a text book and delete the lines of the text box and add your definitions. I'm giving you blank definition cards and a blank pages where the definition go in the book. But you have all the pictures, labels and wall charts done for you and that's the hard part! I hope you enjoy!

Botany Wall chart #1-8

Botany Pictures and Labels #1-8

Botany Book #1-8

Botany Definitions

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey. :) I found your blog after googling "homemade montessori", while in search of online materials. We also live in Ohio and have two sons, ages 3 and 6. Our oldest is in kindergarten now, but we have just made the decision to homeschool after this year. I have also just started working on some basic Montessori based activities with our youngest. I am really excited about beginning this new journey and would love any helpful suggestions or ideas along the way. :)

Resume Writing Service said...

Easy option to get useful information as well as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.

estrella said...

hi. can you suggest or give an idea about definition booklets. english is not my native language and i would like to give definition to my class which i think Montessori has. my knowledge is basic but want to learn more. thank you